Material list: Don't let it overwhelm you, these are suggestions, get close. • Brushes: sizes of brushes are suggestions/ note you may use your watercolor synthetic brushes. DO NOT use natural hair brushes. Wash brushes properly.
• 1” inch square and a larger brush for washes
• #3 rigor, script, or liner brush. (Long and Thin)
• #8 or 10 round brush
• #2 bright bristle brush
• Palette knife (credit card, nail clipper, emery board, pocket knife will work)
Pigments: Golden or Liquetex Basics/etc. any professional grade
• Any quality acrylic is fine
Recommended Colors: Primary Colors: Red, Yellow, Blue . If you have colors bring what you love. These are basics below. A set with many colors works.
• Yellow Medium Azo
• Prussian Blue
• Red Napthol Crimson
• Titanium White
• Note: Colors don’t have to be exact. Make sure to pick a blue & red that creates a good purple. Bring your favorite colors if you already have them.
• Pick a size 12 by 14 or larger. This is a technique that is fun to work large. Cotton artist stretched canvas suggested. Squares ok.(Gallery wrap o.k.)
• Styrofoam plate is a good start. Disposable paper palette or aluminum foil also work.
• 2 water containers, toothbrush, toilet paper, paint rag, pencil, and small piece of sponge.
Important: Plastic Wrap and a blow dryer.