Please read:Fluid Acrylic Material List/ Aquaboard
Remember don’t let the material list overwhelm you. These are all suggestions- get close. E-mail or call if you are concerned.
• Brushes: sizes of brushes are suggestions/ note you may use your watercolor synthetic brushes. DO NOT use natural hair brushes. Wash brushes properly.
• 1” inch square
• #3 rigor, script, or liner brush. (Long and Thin)
• #8 or 10 round brush
• #2 bright bristle brush
• Palette knife (credit card, nail clipper, emery board, pocket knife will work)
Pigments: Golden High Flow Acrylic set 1 fl. Oz or pick your favorite colors singlely.
Recommended Colors: Primary Colors: Red, Yellow, Blue or bring the colors you love.
• Golden Acrylic Mica Flakes/choose your favorite color or any Golden product you may want to try and share.
• Note: Colors don’t have to be exact. Make sure to pick a blue & red that creates a good purple. Bring your favorite colors if you already have them.
• Canvas: Ampersand Aquabord
• Styrofoam plate is a good start. Disposable paper palette or aluminum foil also work.
• 2 water containers, toothbrush, toilet paper, paint rag, pencil, and small piece of sponge.
• I will supply rice papers, molding paste, gel medium, gesso, glues, medium and more at class to complete your painting…
• Masking tape
• Water containers, tissue, toothbrush, sponge, pencil to take notes.